So here are my plans to teach in August – there may be a few more bonus sessions if I can fit them in. Feel free to contact me if you are keen to arrange a private 1-2-1 session or small group class. I can be contacted on email , twitter or Facebook
Otherwise see you on the mat in one of these sessions.
- This thursday (31st July) catch me at Roath Pleasure Gardens 6.30pm*. As always please bring a mat/old towel, something warm and the class cost of just £4. Beginners and more experienced yogis welcome.
- Tuesday 5th August 7.30pm Seren Yoga Hot class (www.serenyoga.net) £7.00
- Thursday 7th August 6.30pm Roath Pleasure Gardens 6.30pm, £4*
- Friday 8th August 6.00pm Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
- Saturday 9th August – sunset yoga session at Gower Yoga Festival
Week starting 10th August
- Sunday 10th August – discussion about training to become a teacher at Gower Yoga Festival – more information here Gower Yoga Festival
- Thursday 14th August 6.30pm Roath Pleasure Gardens 6.30pm *
- Friday 15th August 6.00pm Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
Week starting 17th August
- Sunday 17th August 10.30am Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
Week starting 24th August
- Friday 29th August 6.00pm Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
- Sunday 31st August 10.30am Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
* These sessions will be weather dependent – any cancellations will appear on this website. Please note there will be no session on w/s 17th or 24th August.