So here are my plans to teach in August – there may be a few more bonus sessions if I can fit them in. Feel free to contact me if you are keen to arrange a private 1-2-1 session or small group class. I can be contacted on email , twitter or Facebook
Otherwise see you on the mat in one of these sessions.
- This thursday (31st July) catch me at Roath Pleasure Gardens 6.30pm*. As always please bring a mat/old towel, something warm and the class cost of just £4. Beginners and more experienced yogis welcome.
- Tuesday 5th August 7.30pm Seren Yoga Hot class (www.serenyoga.net) £7.00
- Thursday 7th August 6.30pm Roath Pleasure Gardens 6.30pm, £4*
- Friday 8th August 6.00pm Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
- Saturday 9th August – sunset yoga session at Gower Yoga Festival
Week starting 10th August
- Sunday 10th August – discussion about training to become a teacher at Gower Yoga Festival – more information here Gower Yoga Festival
- Thursday 14th August 6.30pm Roath Pleasure Gardens 6.30pm *
- Friday 15th August 6.00pm Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
Week starting 17th August
- Sunday 17th August 10.30am Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
Week starting 24th August
- Friday 29th August 6.00pm Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
- Sunday 31st August 10.30am Seren Yoga Hot class £7.00
* These sessions will be weather dependent – any cancellations will appear on this website. Please note there will be no session on w/s 17th or 24th August.
A deep heart felt thanks for the dedicated yoga students who came to practice in the park last night. I am excited to be running these pop up sessions over the summer in Roath Pleasure Gardens (weather permitting). To join the session no need to book just turn up with a mat or old towel, warm jumper or blanket, £4 and a curious mind. You can find us by walking over the little white bridge towards the north side of the park where the tennis courts and bowls green is, we will be just to the left of the tennis courts beside the stream.
The Seren Yoga classes book up fast so visit the website to secure your place on those – www.serenyoga.net
Here is a list of the classes I’m teaching in the next fortnight:
- Thursday 10th – Park yoga – Roath Pleasure Gardens (£4) 6.30-7.45pm [TBC weather]
- Sunday 13th July – Intermediate class at Cardiff International Pool 4.15-5.45pm
- Thursday 17th -Park yoga – Roath Pleasure Gardens (£4) 6.30-7.45pm [TBC weather]
- Friday 18th July – Mixed level hot yoga at Seren Yoga 6pm – 7.15pm
- Sunday 20th July – Relaxing Sunday morning hot yoga at Seren Yoga 10.30-11.45am
- Monday 21st July – Mixed level class – Cardiff International Pool 7.30-8.30pm
- Thursday 24th July – Park yoga – Roath Pleasure Gardens (£4) 6.30-7.45pm [TBC weather]
- Friday 25th July – Mixed level hot yoga at Seren Yoga 6pm – 7.15pm
- Sunday 27th July – Relaxing Sunday morning hot yoga at Seren Yoga 10.30-11.45am
At 6.30pm tomorrow we’ll meet by tennis courts in roath pleasure gardens for relaxing flow class. You’ll need a jumper or blanket for relaxation and a mat or old towel to practice on. The class will be £4 and will go to around 7.45pm. Any questions or problems finding me give me a call (07840008659).
The class will be suitable for beginners or more experienced people so do bring along friends and family who are interested. See you on the mat!