Over the next month here are the classes I’m due to teach. Keep an eye on my twitter feed (@ktbergson) for more regular updates as things change.
- Tuesday 27th May – Seren Yoga, Hot yoga class
- 7.30-8.45pm. Booking is essential (http://www.serenyoga.net/)
- Tuesday 3rd June – Heath Community Hall, Drop in classes
- Tuesday 10th June – Heath Community Hall, Drop in classes
- Tuesday 17th June – Heath Community Hall, Drop in classes
- beginners level 6-7pm £4
- Intermediate class with guided meditation 7.15-8.45pm £7.50
No booking necessery for these Heath classes but try to come at least 5 minutes before class starts and bring a mat with you.
With the summer on it’s way there are also other exciting things in the pipeline for my yoga teaching. The Heath campus of Cardiff University are discussing setting up a new class for students and I may run some pop up park donation based classes on bright mornings. I am also avaliable for private 1-to-1 classes and small groups – to discuss this contact me on ktbergson [@] gmail.com
Looking forward to practicing with you soon!